Google

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Knowing what I need to do!


Well, I know that recently, I have been a little... uh... is sloppy on my blog pages, or at least I feel that not all my blogs/posts are just not quite complete! and I apolojize for that... I know that I have been quite brief with my entries, and I am starting to feel a little guilty for that. Right now I am listening to Alison Krause, with the headphones on. Its been a while that I have just sit and listen to her music, and well, its bringing me back to when I was listening to her music all the time.. morning, noon and night!

Anyways, this picture that I took one morning as I was taking my daughter work..... I was not real sure as to what I should have done! I debated whether or not I should have pulled into this gas station and demanded that they honored the sign that was displayed. LOL.... The station that was across the street said the regular 87 Octane was going at 3.71! Well, the sign actually struck me in mid stream.. I had to stop and take a picture of it! Note -this picture was taken April 27, in the City of San Francisco...and that would be .. in 2007!
So, with that said, I decided to try to make my signs correct, and that is when I noticed that my bloggs have not been ..... well.... time to think about maintenance!

I was thinking last night, that... Well, many of you know that my brother passed away, and I have had some pretty heavy duty issues that I have had to face. Anyway, I was thinking... My God, its just been a little over 4 months..... and I think, how could I have gone through so much in such a little time. I am glad though that somethings are just coming together! Sometimes its times like this that I realize just how much I have to be 'Aware of' things that have pushed aside, and to readdress things!

PE@CE!

1 comment:

Robin Lee Sardini said...

Alison Krause has such a sweet voice! I can see why you like her music.
I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. You have my deepest sympathy. I pray you are getting through the grief as the days go by. It takes time..one day at a time. You may be interested to read my post entitled "Death Is Not The End". Take care of yourself now.
God bless you and keep you,
Robin